Monday, November 7, 2011

Goal Recap and a Glimpse of Rep Life

Last weeks goals:

    • Personal Goals
      1. Do devotions at least 4 times this week. {I ashamedly but transparently admit that I still struggle with consistency in my devotions so I am starting small.}
      2. Exercise at least 4 times this week.
    • Business Goals
      1. Enter "Prime Contacts" every day after each school.
      2. Write at least 2 postcards to students every day during the week.
      3. Complete Stop By paperwork before getting to hotel.
      4. Have all hotels booked for the following week by Friday.
    • Family Goals
      1. Talk to at least one family member this week. {That sounds horrible, doesn't it?} I talked to three!
    • Ministry Goals
      1. Pray for the students I have promised to pray for regarding their college decision

Well, if I was in college, I would have a 50% for last week. But, thankfully, I am not in college nor getting a grade on this. :) Although I did not get to check everything off of my goal list for last week, I can definitely say that I accomplished more by having a list of goals than without. I may not have reached my specific numbers, but I definitely made steps in the right direction. Small steps at a time will lead to great accomplishments.

This week is a little different since we have presentations on Monday and Tuesday then a convention for the rest of the week. On top of that, we are going HOME this weekend!!

So here are this week's goals:
    • Personal Goals
      1. Do devotions at least 4 times this week.
      2. Exercise at least 3 times this week.
      3. Update Christmas Excel Spreadsheet to keep track of Christmas budget.
    • Business Goals
      1. Have all Prime Contact postcards written by Friday. 
      2. Have all hotels booked for the following week by Friday.
      3. Go through entire Shepherd's Guide to check for new ministries.
    • Family Goals
      1. Devote the whole weekend to our family and whatever they need/would like to do. {Pretty much just have all business work done before we get home.}
    • Ministry Goals
      1. Pray for the students I have promised to pray for regarding their college decision.

And finally, a glimpse into rep life.

As part of our routine, every Sunday, our hotel bed looks like this as we prepare packets for the coming week. :)


And the end result...

No comments:

Post a Comment